Revised Date: December 15, 2022
1. Contact Information.
For customers in the EU or UK, if you believe that your Personal Information has been processed in a way that does not comply with the EU or UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to lodge a complaint with your national regulator for data protection. We would, however, appreciate the chance to resolve your concerns before you approach the regulator. Please contact us using our help button and online form.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- Via email, text, and other electronic messages between you and us.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by any third party (including, if applicable, our affiliates and subsidiaries).
- Any third party (including, if applicable, our affiliates and subsidiaries), through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Websites or the Services.
3. Collection and Use of Your Personal Information
a. Collection of Your Personal Information. AP, or where relevant, a designated service provider, collects personal information that you choose to provide or we receive from other sources. This may include personal information you provide through the Services, on third-party websites and applications when subscribing to AsserPress.ca or AntichristDocumentary.com, through registering for our services and products, or through requesting certain AP services or products.
We and designated service providers, may obtain the following types of personal information in connection with this Services:
- Identity Data includes your first and last name.
- Contact Data includes billing address, email address and a telephone number.
- Financial Data includes a bank account or payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about any payments to and from you and other details of Services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, mobile device ID, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access the Websites or Services.
- Account and Profile Data includes your username and password, your order(s), your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our Website and Services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and/or third parties and your communication preferences.
- Social Media Data includes your name, social media account information, and friends.
- Geolocation Data may include IP address location.
We do not collect any “special categories” of Personal Information about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, trade union membership, information about your health, and genetic and biometric data).
b. Sources of Personal Information
Information Collected Automatically. We may use various tools and technologies like cookies and web server logs to collect information automatically on the Services. This information may include IP addresses, device identifiers, browser characteristics, operating system details, internet service provider details, language preferences, referring URLs, time and length of visits, and pages viewed. Please see the “Cookies and Online Tracking Technologies” section below for more information.
Information Collected from Other Parties. Personal information is also obtained from others authorized to provide the information, from activity on the Services, and from other parties with whom we work, such as service providers, business partners, advertisers, advertising technology providers, advertising servers, data analytics providers, and social networks. For example, if you choose to link your social media or other third-party accounts to our Services, we may obtain your personal information from these sources.
4. How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform a contract we have entered into with you or to fulfill your request.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interest and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where it is needed in the public interest or for official purposes.
- With your consent.
We may use information that we collect about you to:
- Deliver the products and services that you requested or contracted for.
- Manage your account and provide you with customer support.
- To help AP improve, upgrade, or enhance our services and products and develop new services and products
- To diagnose and prevent service or technology problems associated with the Websites and Services.
- Perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services or other content offered on the Services.
- Respond to your inquiries or otherwise communicate with you by email, postal mail, telephone, and mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you.
- Develop and display content and advertising, if any, tailored to your interests on our Websites and third-party websites.
- To monitor to detect security incidents and protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and hold those responsible for that activity
- Manage our business and perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection of your information.
For more information on how to opt out of our use of your Personal Information to you with offers and promotions, please see below (“Preference Management”). Please note that if you exercise choice in this manner, you will continue to receive communications concerning your account and products and services you requested, and in response to any requests for information by you. Please also note that this opt-out process may take some time to complete, consistent with applicable law.
5. Sharing Your Information
- To designated service providers we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To AP corporate affiliated entities.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, change in control, or other sale, transfer, or other action with respect to of some or all of AP assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by AP about the Website users is among the assets affected.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any law enforcement, government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of AP, our customers, or others.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- We may disclose aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about the Website users without restriction.
6. Retention of Personal Information
We retain your Personal Information for as long as we have a relationship with you. We may retain your Personal Information for a period of time after our relationship with you has ended where there is an ongoing business need to retain it, including to comply with our legal, regulatory, tax and/or accounting obligations. We will do so in accordance with our data retention policies and applicable law.
7. Your Legal Rights.
You have the right to:
- Request a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you.
- Request that inaccurate information about you be corrected or deleted.
- Object to having your Personal Information processed.
- Request that we delete any and all Personal Information we hold about you.
- Request that we restrict processing your Personal Information.
- Request that you not be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
- Receive your Personal Information in a structured, prevailing, and machine-readable form and/or have your Personal Information transferred to another controller, where technically feasible.
- Withdraw consent provided for processing Personal Information.
9. Update History